Sweater Weather Tag
I was tagged by Lindsey at Nightowl Knit & Crochet the other day. So, here goes!
- Favorite candle scent? With a toddler, two cats and a wifey with asthma, I don’t get to light too many candles! But I am partial to the Pacifica line–most of their scents are really lovely.
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? If I have to choose just one, coffee. But I like all three.
- What is the best fall memory you have? My daughter’s birth almost three years ago.
- Best fragrance for fall? I don’t think I’m trendy enough to rotate fragrances with the seasons!
- Favorite Thanksgiving food? Stuffing
- What is autumn like where you live? I like to call it “that two weeks every year when the temperature is above freezing but there’s little to no humidity”
- Most worn sweater? A blue, white and grey argyle dealy I got a few years ago.
- Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Leaf piles. It’s much safer.
- Favorite type of pie? Blueberry
- Which makeup trend do you prefer, dark lips or winged liner? In my teenage goth days, I’d have said eyeliner, hands down. Now I’m not so into makeup.
- What song really gets you into the fall spirit? The rustling leaves
- Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? No. It’s good and all, but I don’t go overboard.
- Favorite Fall TV Show? I’m honestly not sure what constitutes a fall TV show. I did just watch the first few episodes of The Daily Show (new host–Trevor Noah). Does that count?
- Skinny jeans or leggings? I’m more of a baggy and/or boot cut jeans kinda guy. I know–not trendy at all.
- Combat boots or Uggs? Flip flops for as long as possible, then something easy to slide on quickly.
- Halloween – Yay or Nay? I think it’s fun, but I don’t go all out (can you tell I’m sort of a moderate person?)
- Fall mornings or evenings? Evenings. I am not a morning person at any time of year!
- What do you think about Black Friday? I think it’s a shame people have gotten trampled in the name of shopping.
- One Fall 2015 Trend You Love: Cool weather, beautiful foliage, prime knitting time! Just to prove it, here’s a sneak peek at my latest WIP:
So I’m clearly not the most conventional person, but hey…I am what I am 🙂 To go even further against the grain, I am almost always hot so I rarely wear sweaters (although I do like them). I will say that I’ve been wearing my Drachenfels every day since the weather got cooler! Please consider yourself tagged if you feel so inclined!